2022 Fall Conference (On-Demand)
Register now to participate in the 2022 KSNA Fall Conference On-Demand!
This event will focus on providing the best care for all types of patients, featuring on-demand sessions on health disparities for LGBTQ+ persons, women’s health and advocacy, person-centered care for the elderly and the challenges of mental health care in today’s world. A special session by American Nurses Association’s President Dr. Ernest Grant and Director of Nursing Programs Katie Boston-Leary will examine the national issue of diversity and inclusion in nursing.
On-Demand Presentations Include:
- Session 1: The Path We Tread – Ernest Grant, PhD, RN, FAAN and Katie Boston-Leary, PhD, MBA, MHA, NEA-BC
- Session 2: Woman, Womon or “we men” Defining, Advocating and Providing Women’s Health – Catherine “Cathy” Gordon, APRN, FNP-BC, CNM, FACNM
- Session 3: Mental Health: Challenges, Triumphs, and Opportunities – Elizabeth Gant, MSN, PMHNP-BC
- Session 4: Closing the Gap: How to Improve Health Disparities in the LGBTQ+ Population – Amanda Swenson, MD, MSPH
- Session 5: Person Centered Care – Camille K. Russell
Pre-registration is required for access to the on-demand activity. Early-bird registration closes September 23, 2022 at 12:00 pm CST.
The on-demand site will be open to those registered beginning on October 1 and the content will be available through October 31. Registrants will have 30 days to view the pre-recorded educational sessions. A link to access the on-demand activity will be emailed to all pre-registered individuals the week of September 26th, so you can view the modules at your convenience, anytime, anywhere, through October 31, 2022 when the on-demand site closes.
Individuals are allowed to register after September 23 (early bird deadline), but registration fees increase by $20.00. No registrations accepted after October 24, 2022.
Register now to have 24/7 access to this on-demand event!
Early-bird Pricing – available until Noon on September 24
$79.00 KSNA Member
After September 24 at Noon
$99.00 KSNA Member
Member of KSNA? Register to join us for the KSNA Live, Virtual Business Meeting on October 18, 2022 at 6:00 pm. There is no cost to KSNA members to register for the business meeting, just a requirement to pre-register before October 10. We hope you will also choose to register for this event!
The Kansas State Nurses Association would like to invite you to sponsor the 2022 KSNA Fall Conference On-Demand, provided as a virtual, on-demand program this year.
Who will be in Attendance?
Kansas RNs from across the state are invited to participate in this year’s event, giving you the opportunity to market your product, service or event to nurses from a variety of practice settings and educational levels. We hope you will choose to support our event!
Sponsorship Opportunities – Please select one or more of the sponsorship opportunities below:
- Pre-Recorded Video/Audio Ad – $500.00 (space is limited; placement provided on a first-come basis)
Sponsors pre-record a 3-5-minute video and/or audio advertisement introducing their company to event participants and submit to the MSD office as anMP4 file, along with a high-resolution company logo (jpg/pnp file). The video/audio file received will be linked to the sponsor’s logo and posted to the on-demand site home/landing page for learners to access (space is limited).
- Banner Ad – $250.00 (placement provided on a first-come basis)
Sponsors create a 295-pixel (width) x 350-pixel (height) graphic/image advertisement to display at the top of a dedicated ‘SPONSOR’ page of the one-demand site, which will be linked to the company website for learners to view as they access the pre-recorded session presentations. The company name and web address provided in the registration details above will be used when displaying companies on the page.
- Virtual Sponsor Page Listing – $100.00
Sponsor company names displayed in alphabetical order on a dedicated ‘SPONSOR’ page of the on-demand site. Registrants will be encouraged to visit the page and click on the company names to learn more about each company supporting the event. The company name and web address provided in the registration details above will be used when displaying companies on the page.
A list of event participants opting in to receiving emails from our sponsors will also be provided to all supporters.
Sponsor Registration Deadline – September 1, 2022
Video/Audio Ads with Sponsor Logos & Banner/Ads due September 1, 2022
Refund/Cancellation Policy – Sponsor fees, less a $100.00 enrollment processing fee, will be refunded to exhibitors who cannot attend and notify the Kansas State Nurses Association/Midwest MSD office in writing of the cancellation before September 6, 2022. No refunds will be made after September 6, 2022.
- Successful Completion – Participants must pre-register, view each of the presentation recordings in their entirety, and complete the online conference evaluation to receive a certificate of completion.
- Contact Hours – Participants will receive 4.0 contact hours. Contact hours will only be available to those who view the presentations before October 31, 2022.
- Relevant Financial Relationships – This educational activity does not include any content that relates to the products or services of an ineligible company/organization, which would require identification and mitigation.
Participants will receive 4.0 contact hours. Contact hours will only be available until October 31, 2022.
The Midwest Multistate Division is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.