SE Region Webinar: Professional Identity In Nursing
Professional identity in nursing is influenced by characteristics, norms and values that result in an individual thinking, acting and feeling like a nurse. During this live, virtual program, Drs. Hite and Godfrey will explore the domains and definitions of the initiative and provide ways to get involved in this innovative work that can help nurses shape their own professional identity. We hope you will choose to participate!
- Amy Hite, DNP, EdS, APRN, FNP, Professor and HRSA SANE & NPR Grants Project Director, Pittsburg State University, Irene Ransom Bradley School of Nursing
- Nelda S. Godfrey, PhD, ACNS-BC, RN, FAAN, ANEF, Professor and Associate Dean, Innovative Partnerships and Practice, University of Kansas School of Nursing
$25.00 Non Members
Pre-registration is required for access to live, virtual activity.
Registration Deadline: August 26, 2022 at 12:00 pm CST
- Successful Completion – Attendees must register, participate in the entire live educational session and complete the online conference evaluation to receive a certificate of completion. The link to the online evaluation will be emailed to participants (to the email address provided at registration) upon conclusion of the activity.
- Contact Hours – Participants meeting the successful completion requirements will receive 1.5 contact hours.
- Relevant Financial Relationships – This educational activity does not include any content that relates to the products or services of an ineligible company/organization, which would require identification and mitigation.
Participants can receive 1.5 Contact Hours. The Midwest Multistate Division is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
What is the Midwest Multistate Division? The Arkansas Nurses Association, Kansas State Nurses Association, Missouri Nurses Association and Nebraska Nurses Association formed a collaborative, namely the Midwest Multistate Division (Midwest MSD), with the goal of promoting efficiencies and growth. As part of this collaborative, the Midwest MSD Professional Development Unit (PD Unit) was formed, which is accredited as an ANCC approver and provider of NCPD, to address the educational needs of nurses in the Midwest region.