KSNA is committed to mentoring nursing leaders for today and tomorrow. This year we will begin a series of leadership webinars that may be taken on demand. The KSNA Leadership Series will focus on topics for current and emerging leaders. Quarterly educational sessions will be provided on-demand over the next year:
- Part 1: The Road to Leadership – Carol Huston, MSN, MPA, DPA, FAAN
- Available on-demand from April 1 – 30
- Part 2: Preparing Nurse Leaders for 2030 – Carol Huston, MSN, MPA, DPA, FAAN
- Available on-demand from July 1- 31
- Part 3: Nurse Leaders Bridging the Gap: Novice to Expert – Adam Tebben, BSN, RN, CEN
- Available on-demand from October 1 – 31
- Part 4: Title TBD – Dustin Baker, MSN, APRN, FNP-C, NE
- Available on-demand from January 1 – 31, 2024
Register now to participate in the 2023 KSNA Leadership Series! Pre-registration for each part of the series is required.
Prices listed below are per webinar
- $29.00 KSNA Member
- $49.00 Non-Member
Access details will be circulated to those registered within a week of registering. Please check your spam/junk folder to see if the message was routed there, and if you cannot locate it, please reach out to the Midwest MSD office.
The Road To Leadership
Preparing Nurse Leaders For 2023
Nurse Leaders Bridging the Gap: Novice to Expert
Click on any of the topics/sessions below to learn more and register to attend.
- Successful Completion – Participants must register, participate in the entire educational session, and complete an online evaluation to receive a certificate of completion for each session of the series.
- Relevant Financial Relationships – This educational activity does not include any content that relates to the products or services of an ineligible company/organization, which would require identification and mitigation.
1.0 contact hour per session.
The Midwest Multistate Division is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Dr. Carla Lee Leadership Academy
As a follow-up to the 2023 KSNA Leadership Series, KSNA will be providing The Dr. Carla Lee Leadership Academy in June 2024, in honor of Dr. Carla Lee a distinguished KSNA Leader.
The Dr. Carla Lee Leadership Academy is designed to meet the needs of not only entry level, but experienced nurses to develop key competencies to build the skills and knowledge necessary to exert strong positive influence on the future of nursing and the healthcare industry. The academy places emphasis on educating, mentoring, and grooming nurses to serve as active leaders. Educational opportunities will include but not limited to webinars, workshops, group discussions, and hands on experiences as the academy develops. Specific topics/components of the academy and registration information will be coming soon!