Sign up for the Kansas State Nurses Association through the American Nurses Association.
Join the Kansas State Nurses Association and the American Nurses Association for just $15/month!
Joint membership in the Kansas State Nurses Association and ANA is now only $15/month or $174/year. Joining the Kansas State Nurses Association and ANA is a smart choice to achieve quality patient care, advance your career and elevate our profession.
When you join you’ll have access to resources that will help you:
- Enhance your skills through discounted continuing education modules and a monthly FREE Navigate Nursing webinar
- Network and connect with new peers and colleagues
- Stay up-to-date on the news and issues affecting nurses through members-only journals and publications
- Discover professional opportunities through the ANA Career Center
- Develop your leadership skills through the ANA Leadership Institute
Best of all, your voice will be heard when we speak out on nursing issues. Together with the Kansas State Nurses Association, and other C/SNAs, ANA represents 3.6 million, represented the largest and most inclusive group of registered nurses in the country!
Now is the best time to join to advance your career, your profession, and your patient care.
Any person licensed to practice as a registered nurse in at least one state is eligible to join the Kansas Nurses Association.
Because KSNA believes all Kansas’s nurses should become actively involved, we offer several payment options. Membership dues can be paid on an annual or monthly basis.
Already a Member?
Premier members looking for their additional benefits should visit MyANA.
Dues Tax Deduction
The Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993 requires KSNA to notify members that the percentage of KSNA/ANA dues which is allocated to lobbying expenses is not deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense for federal income tax purposes. KSNA estimates that the nondeductible portion of the 2019 KSNA/ANA dues which can be allocated to lobbying expense is 15.48%.
Call us at (785) 233-8638
- Advance your career with discounted certification and education
- Make your voice heard through coordinated advocacy efforts
- Build your network of peers, stay current with professional tools
- Save money on various types of insurance, certifications, financial planning
- Other state affiliate benefits
To foster involvement in the association on a local level where people are most easily able to meet, network and make vital connections, the Kansas State Nurses Association has divided the state of Kansas into seven major regions. Please login to view member information for each individual region below.
Committees & Task Forces
The Kansas State Nurses Association offers many leadership opportunities. Share your drive, commitment and skill for the betterment of the association and its members.