|THE KANSAS NURSE|
The Kansas Nurse is the official publication of the Kansas State Nurses Association. The purpose of The Kansas Nurse is to disseminate information regarding policies, positions and activities of the association and to provide a forum for discussion of nursing issues relevant to its members.
Submissions are accepted year round. All submissions will be reviewed and submission does not guarantee publication.
Guidelines for submission are:
- Submissions should represent original unpublished work of the author(s) and not currently under review by another publication.
APA 6th edition reference format is required.
- Submission of article/manuscript should be in Microsoft Word 2010 or later. Use 12-point font, Times New Roman, one-inch margins. One space after periods.
- A cover letter including contact information of the corresponding author and author bio should be included.
- Article/manuscript length should be between 500-1000 words. All content is included in the limit including graphs, photos and tables.
- Submissions and questions may be emailed to
Advertising specs and rates can be downloaded here.
The Kansas Nurse is published tri-annually.
Members receive a free subscription to the publication. For non-members, subscriptions can be purchased for $25 per year ($5 additional to foreign countries). To subscribe or for more information, please email us at or call 573-636-4623.
The most current issue and past issues of The Kansas Nurse are available online to members only.
|KSNA MONTHLY NEWSLETTER (EMAIL)|
Monthly newsletter, e-mailed around the 10th of each month to approximately 1,050 members of the Kansas State Nurses Association.
Acceptance of advertising does not imply the endorsement of the Kansas State Nurses Association. Ads must be approved by the association and payment received before placement can be guaranteed. Limited spots are available each month, and are filled based on a first-come-first-serve basis.
We offer two types of digital ads:
Text Only Event Ad ($99 / one issue):
- May include title, date, location, short description, link to your website. No images.
Banner Graphic ($175 / one issue):
- Graphic size = 800 x 400 pixels.
- RGB color format.
- Accepted file formats: .jpg & .png.
- Graphic is linked to your website.